NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Ask a question here.
Make Music Matter - Support AFA Announcements

Support AFA

AFA is a fiscally sound non-profit business that operates with a balanced budget. As a result, we have to raise the money we need to fund our programming. As a 501(c)3 organization, we only earn 20% of our income through tuition and other revenue; the remaining 80% comes from our ongoing fundraising efforts.

Individual Giving Form (PDF)

Individual Giving

There are many ways you can help sustain and support our work. Gifts can include cash, securities, gifts-in-kind, gifts in honor or memory, or other assets. Some donors choose to make a donation as part of their estate plan, such as including AFA in a will, trust or similar gift. Donations of any size have real meaning for an organization like us.

You can make a tax deductible gift right now through PayPal.

Matching Gifts

Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. If your employer participates, request a gift form from your company’s HR department and mail it, completed and signed, with your gift. We will do the rest and your gift will have double the impact.

Corporate Sponsorship

AFA provides a variety of opportunities for businesses to express their commitment to the Houston community and arts education for youth. Businesses provide goods and services to AFA as well as financial underwriting support. One way that businesses express their support of our students is by underwriting scholarships. Each year more than 69% of our students receive scholarship assistance. We are actively recruiting businesses to help us make that possible.

Business Opportunity Document (PDF)

Special Events

Each year our special events bring together the entire AFA family to support our endeavors. Perhaps you could provide a unique silent auction donation or would like to underwrite a table. We welcome anyone who cares deeply about the future of our kids and the role of arts education.

2013 Frazier Merriman Award Luncheon, November 9, Honoring Bingiee Shiu

In-Kind Gifts

Occasionally we are in need of specific items that support our programs. Please check our Wish List to see what we currently need.

Volunteer

From time to time we have specific needs for help. If you have the time and talent, consider letting us know what your skills are and when you can be available. Your assistance would help us become more efficient and effective. Contact us here.

Advertise

For any business that wants to show support for outstanding music education programs, consider advertising in our summer program book. It’s a double shot: you help recognize our students while advertising your goods or service to our diverse audience of over seven thousand patrons. For more information, please download our Advertising Form.